Melinoe Lai
Read this, Melinoe's

I am Melinoe from Sarawak Malaysia. This is my first discussion and I want to write a little story about myself. I am a Chinese girl and many people are confuse with my race because of my face look different than any other Chinese girls. Some people might say I am a local Dayak, Muslim or mixed Indian. I can speak and write fluently in Malay and Chinese Mandarin language. My English is not bad but I know I still need to improve it from time to time. I wish I can find new friends in here who willing to teach me or improve my English. And I will do the same to teach anyone who need my help in Malay or Mandarin. Actually I still learning Japanese, German, Thai and Spanish alone. I think I can try to learn it in here as well... Learning these languages are nearly impossible in my country which no one in my place want to practise it with me. But somehow I treated it as my hobby and I do not care what people think about me....

Aug 12, 2014 2:07 PM
Comments · 1

" But somehow I treated it as my hobby and I do not care what people think about me...." thats good :).

August 24, 2014