italiamelissa
Learning Article : Language And Culture Go Hand-In-Hand

Discuss the Article : Language And Culture Go Hand-In-Hand

<a href='/article/223/learn-a-language-gain-a-new-soul-language-and-culture-go-hand-in-hand-studentessa-matta' target='_blank'>Language And Culture Go Hand-In-Hand</a>

Charlemagne once said that by learning another language, you gain another soul. Immerse yourself in the Italian culture: history, art, food, traditions, and even vacation spots! In this article by la studentessa matta, learners of the Italian language can take a deeper look into a day of life in Italy…

Aug 12, 2014 12:00 AM
Comments · 15

Thank you for this!! It's really true and I have also said as much to my students.  Language and culture are inseparable.  You also learn a lot about how people think by learning their languages, they way they have to say things. Do you feel your personality changes when you speak a different language?  I also feel my mannerisms, my voice tone and my body language change when I speak different languages. 

August 22, 2014
I am Brazilian and love learning English. One of my biggest dreams is to visit an Ensligh speaking country, specially USA and Canada. I love these countries. I want to know more about the cultures of these places. Language and culture, indeed, go hand in hand. 
March 9, 2017
Bravissimo!
January 11, 2017

Couldn't agree more!

I also believe that language is deeply rooted in culture and that's why I like learning as many languages as I can. I wish I had enough time to do so. 

October 7, 2018
I absolutely agree that a new language opens up the world. Thanks a lot. Eine neue Sprache öffnet die Welt. Vielen Dank
October 7, 2018
Show more