カイりー
Are you learning Japanese now?

What is your way to learning Japanese?

Aug 13, 2014 5:42 AM
Comments · 7

I use the 'Human Japanese' program after trying out about 10 other Japanese-learning programs: this one finally seems to work for me!

Also italki, which I only just discovered and absolutely love.

I also own a few Japanese children's books that I bought from Kinokuniya in New York. I'll sometimes just 'read' them to keep myself fresh with hira/kata speed, and enjoy spotting those couple of kanji that are now familiar to me but that weren't before. I've still a ways to go before I can actually understand what I'm reading though.

And that's it. Used to try and compartmentalize grammar, vocabulary, kanji studies, and more--- but I'm just not a speedy or highly capable language learner. So I stick with Human Japanese, and usually do a new lesson every 3 days or so, and spend an hour or more each day studying and practicing what I've already learnt.

August 13, 2014

日本の友たちと一緒に飲みます!!!o(∩_∩)o 

August 16, 2014

I applyed for a senmongako in Tokyo to learn Japanese. Now I'm waiting for the permission

August 16, 2014

Listening to sample phrases, doing conjugation drills and making my own phrases based on sentence structure flashcards.

August 13, 2014

I use minna no nihongo books, I read manga (yotsubato, very easy), watch anime...etc sadly I don't practice speaking often, besides to my one japanese speaking friend, because I am somewhat shy :/

Nevertheless I can see myself progressing even if it is somewhat slower than I hope it would.

August 13, 2014
Show more