s——q
为什么不能简单的做个语言交流的朋友呢?

无意中看到的这个网站,我想看看我能不能遇见一个“知己”,能够一起互相倾诉,互相帮助,互相鼓励的朋友,但我现在仍然找不到这么个朋友。我只是想多增加一些朋友而已。

Aug 14, 2014 3:35 AM
Comments · 5

没办法,人一般更倾向于利己而不是利他,更喜欢被帮助而不是帮助别人,虽然有很多人说愿意做语言交换伙伴,但后来都会发现他们都只是说说而已,完全转变成用英语跟你聊天,虽然这对我们学英语的人比较有利。但是假如你不去主动联系这些老外的话,他们几乎都不会来联系你哦。几乎没有哪个人愿意每天或者每周抽出一些时间来无偿地教你英文,不花些钱是不可能的,天下没免费的午餐啊。这就是人性。

August 14, 2014

though its true in a way .but i really found a good friend who is very Nice .he helps with my English .sharing his life and work with me .giving me encouragement. he is not only a good friend but a good language partner .actually i have other friends .but they are very busy so they cannot help me a lot.  i can understand that . we are still friends . also i think there are still some people who are not very sincere . they are not very fond of language learning.and they dont really want to help others learn his or her language . fortunately i already have a good friends.i hope you can find a good language partner or friend.

September 2, 2014

几乎没有哪个人愿意每天或者每周抽出一些时间来无偿地教你英文,不花些钱是不可能的,天下没免费的午餐啊。这就是人性。——引用这位朋友的话。我是愿意每天、每周抽出一些时间无偿地教对方中文,但我也希望对方也能给我这样的待遇,难道真的那么难找吗?有点心灰意冷的感觉。

September 2, 2014

you are a chinese? 

August 14, 2014

This Discussion should in the Chinese section. Select Chinese Language, next time.

August 14, 2014