[Deleted]
have you got a pet ?

hi..ı really love animals..specially puppies.because they are so cute and lovely..thats why ı have a dog..what about you..have you got a pet :)

Aug 17, 2014 10:35 PM
Comments · 19

yes ı know :)

August 17, 2014

I had a pommarian male dog named Jacklyn. He was so naughty yet fluffy. The colour of his flur was white and chocolate.

When I moved to Surabaya for my high school study, my mom and dad can not take a good care of our dog and gave Jacky to my dad's doctor who also loved dog.

And, my Jacky ran away from the doctor house and I could not find Jacklyn until now. I miss him so much.

My point is, if you can not take a full responsibility to taking care of your pet, it is better for you to not have them at all.

August 21, 2014

When I was kid, I and my sister ever pet turtles :P then they died. but we bought new couple :) and they grew up and became bigger, we scared, and gave them to our relatives. we have fishes to in a pond inside our house. we have been looking after them for years ;D and my father has some birds, and clean their cages regularly at the weekend.

August 18, 2014

With my family we were crying during that weekend. We didn't expected that and we were surprised.

August 17, 2014

I had 2 dogs but one of them died, my family and I found it in its house the last Saturday :(

August 17, 2014
Show more