English Help
Why do you want to learn English?

There are inumerable perks to learning a new language! What is your unique reason for wanting to obtain or better your skills? Let me know :)

Aug 19, 2014 2:27 AM
Comments · 11

I just love English language since childhood,, actually once I decided to memorize the dectionary but I got back to my senses after a week or so ;))

I don't want to embarrasse myself when English is needed & since it's a universal lang. I feel it's needed in my life most of the time. It makes u feel more confident when ur English is improved specially while traveling.

August 21, 2014

Every documents, device and their user manuels language is english this is the main reason. In addition I would like to reading, listening english news and then whatching films or series don't need subtitle

August 19, 2014

Because everywhere you go, you can find somebody who speaks English. No matter if he also speaks another language..

August 19, 2014

I'm not travell abroad often. But I had funny experience when going abroad which make me want to learning english. Is that when I was watching a movie in one cinema abroad,the actors and actress speak english and subtittle is chinnese. It's so terrible for me..

August 19, 2014

When I was a teenager I liked English because the music then I listened a lor of music. Now although English remains a nice language I must admit that is the job market the first reason. Actually I think cinese be the future language but for me in a short time is impossible to learn.

August 19, 2014
Show more