Gisty3345
Your dream

What is your big dream? Mine is go travelling some parts of the globe

Aug 19, 2014 8:53 AM
Comments · 4

...and my dream is to figure out what is going on in life:P Where do I come from and where do I go?Some people say there is no such thing as "I / Me / You / We..." That's only illussion that brain creates in order to make a sense of everything what is happening. For example, seeing is happening. - It does not make sense. There is a "Me" that is seeing. - That makes sense, it's more acceptable. But what is the Truth? That's the question!

Check this out to see what I am talking about:

Bruce Hood - "The Self Illusion: How Your Brain Creates You" - TAM 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIDWcWn21gg

August 20, 2014

Hello Gisty:

For the moment, my "dream" is just to be able to assist students of English in the development of a good catgory.

August 19, 2014

I think that a dream must be something individual. Don't think I'm a cynic, I just want to avoid to say something <em>preconfection</em>ed like <em>"peace in the world"</em> or "<em>happiness for my friends and my family"</em>.

I can ascertain that all these are good purposes, but my dream must be MY dream. So, I wish I could try every kind of emotion existing in human nature. I want to experience life at 360°, deeply feeling both bad sides and good sides. I have hunger of knowledge about everything: material and spiritual, close and farer, basic and complex, cultural and lighter. 

And I'm constantly work to make my dream come true. As everyone has to make his hardest efforts to reach his objectives. 

August 19, 2014

Me too Gisty, one of my dreams is to travell around the world :)

August 19, 2014