[Deleted]
Korean language.........in exchange for English, French, Russian, Finnish

Hi :)

I am VERY interested in learning Korean.

Would love to interact with any Korean-speakers (preferably native).

In exchange, I can offer English (my native language), French, Russian, or Finnish............all of which I speak fluently.

For now, I am less interested in the written aspect, and more focused on the oral. For this, I prefer actual real-time interactions (such as : skype, or any other form of online messenger)

It would be great to meet too, and exchange languages in real. But, I live in Finland, and there aren't many Koreans here :=)))

The use of visual aids is my preference (webcam, or even just video-chat, and such). Because, after visiting Korea, and studying the language with textbooks and such, I realize : the Korean language is all about intonation and pronunciation

Which is why I prefer to actually HEAR the spoken word, not just see how it is written.

Cheers )

Aug 20, 2014 9:45 AM
Comments · 1

I can't help you. Just wanne say that the written part ist not as hard as in chinese or japanese.. so you won't make a mistake learning the Hangul at the same time learning your first words / phrases. The good part about is that you can write them down ;)

August 20, 2014