Emanuela
Wandering souls

Everything is cyclical and everything is repeated, since the dawn of time. The light and darkness vie for the scene in a theater that doesn't have time. Everything changes, everything evolves ... but we live in this earthly experience without understand .... when everything will cease. A circle of souls that doesn't know an end...

Aug 20, 2014 6:36 PM
Comments · 8

I think this statement is true to some extent: "everything is cyclic".

There is a water cycle. The water from earth and ocean becomes clouds and it comes down in the form of rain and snow. Similarly there is a Nitrogen cycle.

Similarly the molecules of living organisms decay after the death but the new molecules or atoms remain on earth. These can become part of another living organism. We eat vegetables or meat and thus the molecules of plants and animals become part of our body.

But we cannot say that the new body comes into being from the same old molecuels which it had before. The moleules of one creature become part of another creature and this cycle continues.

August 21, 2014

My head is very complicated and it can't ignore the things that surround it, I live through feelings and sensations, I am looking for a road, for a meaning to this life... :) 

August 20, 2014

I believe every thing is written but not repeated. Also, I am free to choose my way. I like what you've wrote previously. Look around you. Look at the sun, earth, people, countries, yourself and every single action. Do you think it is without purpose?! I don't think so. I like to read about everything. History is repeated if we follow the same steps but we are not repeated. 

August 20, 2014

Have you ever tried to meditate for a while whenever you feel you are freted with a wide variety of information ? it could be a very useful manner to clean your head, blank your mind within a couple of minutes. The meaning of life is by my definition to uncover what your value is which is hard to seek without efforts. 

March 12, 2015

Thanks for your comments. I always live with the feeling of being suspended between two dimensions. This allows me to see everything that surrounds me under a different viewpoint, compared to many other people who live frenetically everyday their life. Then I ask myself always a lot of questions.Maybe I'm a bit complicated or simply I can't live totally immersed in the normality without being able to free my mind... :) 

August 21, 2014
Show more