[Deleted]
Where would you like to travel?

Hi friends of italki!

Today I wanna know, where would you like to travel? Everyone have one dream place.

In my case, my dream is to travel to Ireland. I love the landscapes and history off that country! Of course I want to go and stay one month, but for me is very expensive so rigth now I'm saving money, so I think in about two years, maybe, I will make my dream come true.

What about you?

<address>See ya! =)</address>
Aug 21, 2014 1:35 AM
Comments · 20

Spain. Quiero practicar mi castellano con hispanohablantes y creo que Madrid es una ciudad hermosa.

August 21, 2014

Hi maria ..i would like to travel to many places ..i like to take around the world ..dubai..the most place in the middle east ..lebnan ,to meet lebanise and learn there wonderful accent ...china and japan , to deal with them and know about there culture and traditionals ....countries of africa ,to see and watch the strange places ... America ,canada .Uk,paris ..Rome .. So one day i will be able to do it  ..of course i will :)

August 21, 2014

ı  think  travel is the  most beautiful thing in the world  bcz  when ı was travelling  ı can  feel that ı  m free  so  place is not important for me  if ı  travel :)

August 24, 2014

I forgot to add the Andalusia area of Spain for flamenco :)!!

August 24, 2014

Hi Maria nice question. 

I would like to visit Germany because I am musician and I want to know more about the germany music. 

Also I like to visit Argentina!. I am from Ecuador and I have some friends from there but I have not the chance to visit your country. 

Finally I like to recommend you and all the travellers to visit my country. Ecuador have a lot of beautiful places, maybe one the most interesting places is Galápagos. 

August 24, 2014
Show more