How is it perceived by others if you learn a language for no obvious gain?
So it depends how well you are. If you are good they say it is COOL. They can't believe it is possible for outsider to get that good in thier language and some language learners do not conceal that the only aim for them or the only good assesment of their skills is to be taken as native even for a moment. That probably for some learners the only incentive as far as language(s) learning is concerned.
Some people, when they hear that you know several languages, they think you must be very intelligent. Let's say that then the fact how many languages you know is more interesting to them that reasons why you learn them.
- Free Class for IELTS on the Internet. It Will Start Tomorrow (Friday).
- Send Your Message To The World!
- Hi Everyone.
- The Russian women are different from the US ?
- Quieres aprender el aleman muy rapido y facil?
- Learn Arabic easily with correct pronunciation (native speaker) through a nice story :-)
- Have you ever thought of getting old? What`s your idea about it?
- هل تعتقد أن هذا الموقع مؤتمن؟
- How to get a high score at TOEFL test
- Do you think about doing something for changing the world?