How is it perceived by others if you learn a language for no obvious gain?
So it depends how well you are. If you are good they say it is COOL. They can't believe it is possible for outsider to get that good in thier language and some language learners do not conceal that the only aim for them or the only good assesment of their skills is to be taken as native even for a moment. That probably for some learners the only incentive as far as language(s) learning is concerned.
Some people, when they hear that you know several languages, they think you must be very intelligent. Let's say that then the fact how many languages you know is more interesting to them that reasons why you learn them.
- Bibliophile (Lover of Books )
- A veces pienso que no consigo respuestas en mi posts porque mi Ingles es algo enredado?
- how did you learn English?
- Help me to study English, pls
- Help me please
- What was your favorite toy in childhood?
- Brief essay for those who want to improve their English and sound american :)
- Who can give me some information about Italian cuisine ...
- My little treasure Yuga