How is it perceived by others if you learn a language for no obvious gain?
So it depends how well you are. If you are good they say it is COOL. They can't believe it is possible for outsider to get that good in thier language and some language learners do not conceal that the only aim for them or the only good assesment of their skills is to be taken as native even for a moment. That probably for some learners the only incentive as far as language(s) learning is concerned.
Some people, when they hear that you know several languages, they think you must be very intelligent. Let's say that then the fact how many languages you know is more interesting to them that reasons why you learn them.
- Learning Article : A Beginner's Guide To Italian Tenses
- Have you found the Hello Talk app useful?
- Any one can help me !
- Cerco qualcuno che mi possa insegnare il tedesco
- Activities in your free time.
- Films francophones: Netflix
- Arapça dil bilgisi. قواعد اللغة الربية
- Arapça dil bilgisi. قواعد اللغة الربية. Arabic grammar.
- Mark my words vs remember my words
- Arabic music