Bruce
GROUP CALL INSTRUCTIONS for SKYPE. (Create your own group call)

(There is a slight chance that this is not true for every account. For example, I have a "premier" account on Skype.I pay for all of the services Skype offers on a monthly basis. Perhaps members who do not pay for their account,

have no Group Call option.) Here are the instructions for creating a group call on Skype.

Right under your name you see symbols House Phone Symbol for 3 people

Symbol 1 person to make a group, ... you click on the 3 people then just use your mouse to Drag and Drop names from your contact list into the group AT the top right corner of the group it shows "Save Group In Contacts" this way you click on the group and call everyone in your group at once.

did you find the 3 faces at top left?

You can practice doing this creation of a group while you are talking to any person on Skype, and

what you are doing will not even interfere with the call.

Click on the symbol for 3 people at the top left of your Skype Menu.

Then, look at your contact list and find the person you are talking to on the list. Use your Mouse, just like you would COPY

something and drag and drop their name at the top center of the page for the group. You will see the instruction on Skype about where you put their name.

Then go to the top right of the page where it says: "Save Group In Contacts". This means you do not have to create the entire group all over again when you are going to talk to several people at the same time

Aug 21, 2014 11:51 AM
Comments · 1

Experiences vary.   Some say that you can have as many as 9 people or so on a single  group call.

From my experience,   about 4 people is the best number for reasonable conversation.

August 21, 2014