Naomi
Frustration

Is anyone else feeling frustrated in their language learning today, or as of late? What methods do you use to overcome that?

Aug 21, 2014 8:19 PM
Comments · 4

My method is to practice with my friends on Skype.

August 21, 2014

I look for variety. There are so many things one can do to learn a language. I can watch a movie, or the news or a TV show. On youtube, there's an infinite variety of videos, some can be quite entertaining. Also yabla.com is a good place to watch videos when you're beginner or intermediate. I can read a book. I read the news also or some stories on the internet (again the variety is infinite here). I do some mini-projects like tackling some aspect of grammar I wanted to do for awhile. Anyway, when I'm bored it's time to let my imagination go wild and find something fun to do until I feel like going back to my vocabulary lists!

August 21, 2014

I certainly do get frustrated sometimes.  It feels like I've worked to create something & if you don't nurture it & continue to work at it you fear that it will start flowing away & you'll forget much of what you have learned.  But it can hard to introduce structure into your learning.

August 21, 2014

I stop learnig and go to chat in the lanuage I am learning also :D

August 21, 2014