Nicolay
Moving to Seoul

Hello, my name is Nicolay and I'm from Norway, I recently got a job in Seoul and will be moving there in a few days. Seeing as I'll be living in Seoul I've decided to learn korean. and I would apprechiate all the help I can get.

Seeing as I'm moving to the other side of the world it would also be nice to make friends and find the good places to visit in Seoul so if you could tell me where to go/what to do that would also be nice :D (I'll be living in Seoul for quite a while so places I could visit frequently would be nice, not just tourist attractions)

(if any of you randomly feel like showing me around Seoul that would also be very much apprechiated but as I said above, any and all help would be very much apprechiated) 

Aug 21, 2014 11:37 PM
Comments · 2

I've been thinking about studying master program of Agder or Nordland or Alesund in Norway ^^(but I'm not sure yet.) and I could help you if you have some trouble when you learn Korean.

August 22, 2014

I would apprechiate it a lot if you could help me ^^ andd I'd love to help you learn norwegian if you decide to study in norway!

August 22, 2014