AngOst
Organ Donation In Your Country

The other day my friend told me that her dad needed a new kidney but the waiting list is too long. He will have to wait until someone donates one but it might be too late.

In your countries, do people donate their organs? Is it illegal to buy a kidney in your country? 

Aug 22, 2014 2:15 PM
Comments · 7

Hello,in my country, people donate organs.By law,you must sign if you agree that,when you die,yours organs can be used.Also yuo can sign that you don´t agree,that you organs will not be used when you die.It´s your choice.

And there´s no trade with organs here.

August 22, 2014

It is not "Donating"as it is known but selling organs for money...it becomes trade!!

August 22, 2014

That usually just happen if the persons are from same family, like dad of ur friend need a new organ and his wife or sister is compatible I think in that case didn't exist a problem. But the normal is when you die you receive new organ if you don't want give your organs you need have a document.

Also in Jehovah's Witnesses they don't accept new organs I think because I know they don't accept blood transfusions

P.S. In the case of bone marrow they usually do campaigns when they need a new one.

September 11, 2014

I wish I can donate my organ when I die.. but I dont know if my organ will qualified.. Here in my country many people fond of donating their blood in red cross. I would love too but I am anemic     -___-

August 22, 2014

In pakistan also people donate their kidney to other people. Yes, you can register here for kidney. hope you will get this soon.

August 22, 2014
Show more