Peter el-Tawil
I Love Russia :D

you know people I really love Russia i think it is a really amazing country and i like russians too :)

Aug 24, 2014 10:48 AM
Comments · 26

Dear mr nacir you can say that i am too lazy that i don't press shit with the letter to make it capital that's all sir and you can see that by yourself :D

August 24, 2014

Dear native English speaker, a senetnce begins with a capital letter and "i" is always written as "I" :)

August 24, 2014

It is a good excuse to be lazy :)

But you were not lazy in choosing English as your native language :)))

August 24, 2014

Ivan Saksonov , you are Russian - I'm sorry , but perhaps you are ill-mannered , rude and simply stupid :((

I'm not a nationalist nor patriot , but I don't understand how it's possible to be ashamed to be Russian or somebody else. I can't understand how your nation can disturb you. Don't you like modern Russia? You are not a tree , change your homeland and live happily or you can try to make your motherland better - you are free in everything , a whimper is a stupid exit. 

Sometimes it seems to me such point of view doesn't depend on level of life. A rich man who lives in a well-developed peacefull European country can think that it's bad to be European and a man , who livesin a small poor African village near war-place can be proud of his country/people/village. So I am really ashamed of suh people like Ivan :/

I'm against nationalism , but I think hating of your country is not better than blind adoration.

August 27, 2014

Sir I don't know what is your problem ??

I am from Egypt and everybody know that Egypt native's language is only Arabic and I had studied English since my childhood and being a native is another level above advanced level and you hadn't found any grammer mistake and even if you had found

Sir it is not your bussiness :-D

August 24, 2014
Show more