Marc
Have a conversation in English

Hi,

So im starting a discussion because id like to find people to have live conversation with them. i want to take this step forward because its become very important for me to practice my skills and prononciation english.

I have a good understanding of english in general. I have no problem putting together sentence with the right conjugation and time. But my big issue is mostly with the prononciation. I dont speak that much so when I speak i have to find my word and that's start to become very frustrating.

I native language is french and i do think the prononciation from one language to another can be really difficult and i think from french to english, i can have so trouble to be well understood.

I read and write english every day. so its not hard for me but i really need to start talking.

I hope finding people over there will not be difficult . :)

Aug 25, 2014 3:41 PM
Comments · 13

Hi Marc! It's excellent that you are determined to practice your conversation fluency.... you know what they say: practice makes perfect. The more you practice speaking, the easier the words will flow. I'll be happy to help you practice your speaking skills anytime you want!

August 25, 2014

Hi Marc!

Practicing is the best way to improve your pronounciation. You have here many people who are willing and able to help you . I really improved my English in exchanging on Skype with English native speakers.

I won't say that I'm fluent now but I feel more comfortable in English.

Bonne chance !

September 20, 2014

Salut, Marc. You said you write and read in English everyday. How about reading it out loud? That's what I do to learn my target language (which happens to be <em>your native language</em>!) everytime I finished writing a note. Also, listen to English being spoken over and over then try to repeat it. It will be like picking up songs ;)

September 20, 2014

Marc, which American sports do you watch?

February 27, 2015

listining English is the most important thing to overcome this issue.

February 27, 2015
Show more