italiamelissa
Learning Article : How I Learned To Be “Una Chiacchierona”: Finding The Keys To Conversation In Gubbio

Discuss the Article : How I Learned To Be “Una Chiacchierona”: Finding The Keys To Conversation In Gubbio

<a href='/article/228/how-i-learned-to-be-una-chiacchierona-finding-the-keys-to-conversation-in-gubbio-studentessa-matta' target='_blank'>How I Learned To Be “Una Chiacchierona”: Finding The Keys To Conversation In Gubbio</a>

Take a tour with la studentessa matta into Italy, exploring the wonders of its rich culture and traditions. “Life is like a box of chocolates… you never know what you’re gonna get.” So is the opportunity to speak with an Italian… you never know where the experience will take you…

Aug 27, 2014 12:00 AM
Comments · 19

Wow, great article! As someone who is hessitant to speak in Italian, I found this really inspiring. Thanks for the excellent read. :)

August 30, 2014

Ho appena finito di leggere il tuo articolo. Sono brasiliano, peró son vissuto per tre anni in Italia, più precisamente a Roma, infatti è una bella città, però trovi più persone parlando in inglese che in italiano. Siccome studiavo la lingua l'ho dovuta imparare in fretta e non ho avuto tempo per essere timido. Ora sto imparando l'inglese, posso leggere qualcosa, ascolto le serie tv americane in inglese, senza sottottitolo, però ho ancora paura di parlare. Forse dopo leggere il tuo articolo lascio la paura e mi metto a parlare con qualcuno.

October 13, 2015

Great article and was interesting to read. I'm shy to talk in Italian with Italian native speakers, as I have only started learning about a month ago but I hope to one day become fluent. I try to practice as much as I can every day. I am moving to Italy for 8 months in September and I am so excited!! 

July 15, 2015

This article is very timely for me, as I will be traveling to Italy in September. I've been learning Italian for about a year and really want to speak a lot of Italian when I'm in Italy this fall. This article may give me the boost I need to get over my shyness and fear of sounding like an idiot. Thanks.

June 5, 2015
Il tuo articolo mi è davvero piaciuto! Abito vicino a Gubbio e sono d'accordo con te quando dici che nei piccoli centri le persone sono più aperte e disponibili con tutti... 
November 14, 2018
Show more