suuketu
友達になろう

今、大学四年生になるんですけど、自分の日本語と英語のレベルがぜんぜんだめだと思って、日本語と英語ができる方と友達になりたいなあと思って、一緒に文化の交流を味わいますように 頑張ります~~~

ウェーチャット/wechat: suuketu

Aug 28, 2014 9:09 AM
Comments · 2

Charleyへ

Nice to meet you ,thanks for your remark.I'm glad to be friend with you,if somewhere is wrong,please tell me.Now,I study at Dalian University.I  like oral English very much,it sounds beautiful .

よろしくお願いします~

suuketu

August 29, 2014

Suuketu,

Which college are you a senior at?  Your Japanese sounds pretty natural to me, but what would I know about that.  Maybe I can lend an ear to assist in helping your English level up.

I'm an old guy with interests in both Japanese and Mandarin.  I like to sing, a lot, but I'm a harmony singer, not a soloist.  I like to be "in the mix" and not "out in front".  I'm already out of college, and have a "day job", that gives me the luxury of pursuing a few hobbies, like singing and learning a language or two.

I think it would be fun to exchange culture and language tips.  There is no good translation for 頑張ります.  I think the closest that I can think of (as a native speaker) is "Just gotta hang in there!".  You and me both, right?

Charley from Alabama

August 28, 2014