Victor
Is Spanish the world's happiest language?

I recently read this article:
http://mic.com/articles/92365/which-language-is-the-happiest

What do you think about it? Which language do you think is the happiest? 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recientemente leí este artículo:
http://mic.com/articles/92365/which-language-is-the-happiest

¿Qué piensas sobre él? ¿Qué idioma crees que es el más feliz?

Aug 28, 2014 8:54 PM
Comments · 4

Spanish. Affection never forgot so many Catholic names and replaced them with loving insults that aren't considered insults? It's hard to explain unless you get yelled at by Cubans Mexicans Spaniards and British diplomats speaking Panamanian Spanish. I appreciate the cultural premise of actual insult learning as it deals with the most valued ideas culturally. In Spanish to be referred to as raised poorly or ignored by your family is the harshest concept that personifies an entire world of insults. To not have two last names may be seen as disgraceful. The family is the central core of the contextual forms of hurting someone. Afrikaans  makes me laugh cause it's like someone sat down and made a conlang full of ways to insult homosexuality and some of the words are just these long drunken phrases bit still- homosexuality and insulting regarding such could feed all of Johannesburg if it were a food. It's so extreme I canlt even be offended. It is like pirates living in Africa saying drunken jack sparrow phrases to each other. I mean...just look at Zef  Ref on android apps. So nuts.or watkykjy.za I think. Bit everyone knows that English is pretty cool cause you can add bi*ch @ss to anything or conjugate F*ck any way and that's what everyone understands...not math. The F bomb. And it always makes sense. Its like the joy of knowing that 1+1=2 still.lol

August 29, 2014

Considering that I'm learning the happiest AND the saddest languages, I wonder what that says about me!? :D

September 17, 2014

You could feel of some historical background from Language vocabularies. But it is not always precise. The fact is, geography and history affect the languages and not vise versa. The vocabularies invented according to the need of people. However, people who speak Spanish are different nations, and for that I don't think it is absolute fact.

September 17, 2014

I'm curious as to which language in this study was found to have the least amount of happiness/positive emotionally charged words. 

September 17, 2014