Sean
Looking for a Japanese language partner who teaches you Japanese intensively in person for weeks?

Hi, there. I'm Shunya from Japan.

If you're looking for a Japanese language partner who can teach you Japanese intensively IN PERSON for several days or weeks, I'm all yours :)

Time; I would spend up to 5hrs a day teaching you Japanese. (It's totally up to you!)

Lesson examples;

- having conversation about your interest (Japanese culture, history...)

- correcting your Japanese class homework or pronuciation

- helping you understand difficult or tricky sentences found in Manga or Anime

- teaching you fandamental useful phrases you can use on your next trip to Japan

- letting you jump into "tokyo slangs" which make you soud like you're a Japanese boy or girl

Countries; I mainly focus on France, Germany, Italy, UK, Spain,and Portugal. Please ask me if you are in another country and still interested in it ;)

I would REALLY APPRECIATE it if you could offer me or help me find a place to stay around you. I have been staying in Ghana, Africa for work for several months and now unfortunately I must leave here urgently to avoid Ebola virus. I don't afford to buy a airplane ticket to Japan right now but, I can still buy one to some countries in Europe.

Anyway, I'm trying to manage this situation believing every incident has bright side on it. I'm sure I can learn a lot of things from it! 

I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Enjoy learning Japanese! Cheers ;)

Aug 28, 2014 9:55 PM
Comments · 8

ギリシュさん

コメントありがとうございます。

ぜひ、宜しくお願いします。(よろしくおねがいします)

私は英語の勉強をして、ギリシュさんは日本語の勉強ができれば、とてもいいと思います。

September 6, 2014

全部読んでから、すごいと思っています。えって、いくらの言語しゃべられますか。中国語を勉強しませんか(笑)。日本語とドイツ語のパートナーを探しているが、Shunyaさんの募集要項と合わないかもしれません。ちなみに、Ebolaは大変でしょう。大丈夫ですか。

September 11, 2014

しゅにゃさん、

僕と一緒に日本語と英語にしゃべれる?

ギリシュ

September 6, 2014

イカリスさん

今はガーナにいます。あと数日で他の国へ出発する予定です。

そうですね、ヨーロッパが行きやすいので、そのように考えています。

なるほど、スウェーデンの「ことわざ」(Saying)ですか?

コメントありがとうございます。

もし何か宿泊できる場所があるのであれば嬉しいです。

August 30, 2014

その状況が知りません。今はガーナでいますか?エウロパにいきたいでしょか?私がスウェーデンでいます。そして学校もあるです。それは少し問題けど、本戸に動けないなら話してくれますよ!スウェーデンはこの話がある(訳した):
"お尻の部屋がある
心の部屋がある" :)

August 29, 2014
Show more