Francesca
Cultural divergencies about gay

I hope to not hurt anyone but I'm just curious and interested to know how is the situation for gay people in your country.

In Italy they can live free but not too much. They can stay together but sometimes there is still a little aversion. Things are improving for them, since the way of thinking is getting more open and people are making a breakthrough about that topic. But the law still doesn't allow the marriages between people of the same sex as in other countries. 

Could you tell me what do you think about gay? And how is the climate where you live?

Aug 29, 2014 8:32 AM
Comments · 9

May be I'm very rude but as for me I just hate them. As to my country, in Russia most people also don't love them. And fortunately same-sex marriage are forbiden here.

August 29, 2014

Government : I live in Russia and many people heard about gay-low but see it wrongly. In Russia it is NOT prohibited to be gay. Only 2 things are prohibited : you can't make a gay propagand like gay-parads etc. and marry. That's all. You can live with your partner. You can post your photes and love-massages in the internet. You can walk with your boyfriend/girlfriend , discuss your love and even kiss (my friend is lesbian and she kisses with her girlfriend outside). There are gay-clubs in Moscow. There are very many slash-fanfics in Russian-ficbook. We have gay-celebrities in federal channels. Seriously , I don't understand why there are so many cries and discussions about this gay-low . 

People : Alas , many Russians are still conservative and homophobian. However , young generation teenagers) is more tolerant.

Myself : I agree with - gays are natural , gays have right to love each other , live together and maybe even marry , it's horrible to judge people because of their sexual orentation. I'm against children-adoptation. Sorry , if I insult you , but it's true - a baby has to have mama and papa , not mama and mama or papa and papa. I also don´t understand people who think open gays are amazing. It confused me. They are gays , they said it to people... so? So why will nobody be touched if I say I´m straight? Seriously , I misunderstand this tendation :"D And I'm confused about gay-parads... No , they doesn't disturb me... But why do you need the?o_o

August 29, 2014

P.S. "JUST FOR BE PRECISE, I'm NOT homosexual. I was just interested to know about other countries"

Once pointed out this, I wanna say that I'm 50 and 50. I agree with the ones among you who said that love is a good thing, even though between people of the same sex.

But, at the same time, I also agree with Irina, as I'm against adoptation too. I think this is a form of hegoism, because they would choose for children who cannot still take their own decisions.

And I am also against Gay Prides, as I think they are a big embarracing show just to make noise. Hetero don't scream they're right down the street, at all. The same should do Homosexual.

For the rest I am totally open minded. Love is always welcome.

August 29, 2014

"What a miserable country when people can't dispose their own ass" (Faina Ranevskaya - actress of USSR)   

August 29, 2014

I also have to add that perception of homosexuality depends on the place where you live. In Russian big cities (at least Moscow) people are less conservative than in province , alas , my country is very "centralized" in this concept.

August 29, 2014
Show more