Ania
May ask all of you!

I was thinking about this term - good friend... In out time there is very simply to find many friends - you just add their name to your list in computer. And when we want to end this relationships we just edd their name from our list. But in reality the number of our real close friends is so small...
But all of us understand that good friends is very important. And most of all understand that being friend is more than just clicking links on a computer screen or smartphone.
So I want to ask all of you who read this text - what do you look for in a friend? How can you be a good friend?
What does it take to forge a lasting friendship?

waiting for your comments!
Ania

Aug 29, 2014 2:16 PM
Comments · 3

Every friends has a position in my mind. A strange friends has it's as well. I have the same idea with my smartphone's friend who never meet each other. We just send some of message when we walk through the city in the cold city to be a stranger who we know well but we dont reject to hang out.

Just because we dont want to do it now.

August 29, 2014

For me it takes common interests, a sense of humor, loyalty, honesty, truthfulness, empathy, kindness and compassion.  You cannot take yourself too seriously and have to enjoy life.

August 29, 2014

A friend will respond to you about any concern at any reasonable time of the day. True emergencies are different.

August 29, 2014