Han
guys,my topic is all about Chinese!A Report!Help!

1.What do you think of the characters of Chinese?

2.If you know about China,what do you think of Chinese's society?

3.what's you opinion about the fact that more and more Chinese are studying abroad,and they tend to living abroad ?

4.Chinese‘s advantages and disadvantages?

5.If there has any chances to work or live in China,would do you like come here,which city would you chose?Why? 

Please tell me your opinions and Thank you very much! 

Aug 30, 2014 9:58 AM
Comments · 2

I have never been to China but I want to go to Pekín or Hong Kong. I like the chinese wall and I think that it is a wonder. The chinese culture is very rich, although I haven't studied much about it. The last year in the high school, I studied in history class about the opium war and the fall of the last emperor. I was surprising because I thought that China had always been a big empire. Then I found out its evolution began in 1970 when the government changed. I have studied in economics class about the slowdown of its current economic and its evolution.
However, now is a very developed country.

Also, the chinese people are studying many languages because a month ago, I went to Dublin and there were much chinese people who want to study English.
In my city, there are chinese people and they know Spanish. I can´t learn Chinese language because it´s impossible for me.

August 30, 2014

I can't say much about your questions. I have never been to China. I don't know Chinese. I do recognize the characters for small numbers. Nothing has given me any reason to want to work in China.

August 30, 2014