Jose David
Looking for native speakers of English

Hello everybody! I'm looking for a native speakers of English that help me to improve my English. Pleaseeee! =)

Aug 30, 2014 9:27 PM
Comments · 8

I can't understand why everybody always wants native speakers? Isn't a non-native speaker with a limited vocabulary, but a good control over it, better for a learner? 

August 31, 2014

Hello @kraut9 thank you for these tips! I saw a lot of movies in English, but sometimes is difficult to understand it... I will try to see that tv serie on Internet, and if you can, advise me some movies and books =)

August 31, 2014

Welcome to the forum Jose.   I think you will find  language parters with persistent effort.

August 31, 2014

While you wait for people that you can actually talk to, I suggest you get some English books and movies and TV series that you really want to watch/read. An increase in the level of understanding will also gives a boost to your passive knowledge of the language.

I just watched the US series "True Detective", really weird, I really liked it though. But the English was quite a challenge. American English from the Louisiana.....

August 31, 2014

@kraut9 well, I not consider myself a advance student english jejejeje. Your right, I not specify the areas that i need some help. I general have many problem speaking fluency in english, and also with grammar and orthographic things.

August 31, 2014
Show more