Lena
Are you afraid of cockroach? If you find a big cockroach run in your room, what will you deal with it?

I am scared of it very much, if I saw it alone, I will let it go as if it didn't appear in my room.

Aug 31, 2014 2:14 PM
Comments · 30

I have never seen a cokroach in my room, but about other insects I usually let them go or I carry them to yard with a piece of paper and release them, I often have a peacful life with insects :D

But if a large amount of them attack, we use poison.

September 2, 2014

That's what I was going to say... once you have to deal with scorpions in your bed, shower and kitchen sink cockroaches seem like pussycats! I've been stung by scorpions dozens of times and it hurts like HELL!

Cockroaches and scorpions and other bugs in the dry southwest and Mexico don't necessarily mean unsanitary conditions. They come for water and to eat the things that come for water. 

Personally, I feed them all to my chickens. They LOVE cockroaches and scorpions. Some cultures also think of them as food for humans. I think of them as eggs in the making. :)

August 31, 2014

actually it scares me to death...once i see it i leave the room in seconds...  lock the door behind...and gooo looking for some help to throw it outside and not killing it of course...its such a nasty creature though cant bare the idea of killing it...

September 2, 2014

I would kill it by singing "La Cucaracha".    :)

August 31, 2014

i am afraid a lot. if i saw one i would scream and i would run away and mostly i go up from our furnitures till someone kills it :D

August 31, 2014
Show more