Perihan
What do you think about the marriage of different cultures?

What do you think about the marriage of different cultures? :)

Aug 31, 2014 9:02 PM
Comments · 33

Ömür I think is more important same religion than the language exemple of a French person with a Scottish, the French can speak English (now people learn it in school or because of work), the kids will have 2 native languages. Now imagine how hard will be a muslim girl from exemple Saudi Arabia marry with a American catholic :) So in my opinion the language isn't so important, we can also learn another language, now change our religion is a little hard.

September 1, 2014

İn the relationship, language is the most important factor. ıf you are not a native in the language, whatever you are well, you cant tell all details of your sense.
The other factor is religion. religion effects people all life. So in my opinion spouses should be in the same religion.

August 31, 2014

I think it is completely acceptable, as a native Briton I live in a country which is incredbilily multicultural. The "mixed race" ethnicity is the fastest growing ethnic group in the UK and quite frankly I am proud to be British for many reason but multiculturism is certainly one. (Amy FactHut).

August 31, 2014

It's tough to answer this question because some cultures jive, some don't. In my case, my husband and I have different cultures (asian culture-western culture) but we were able to make our relationship work by finding a happy medium in our relationship (which is food and our children).  IMO, as long as you love each other, you will find a way to make your relationship work. Love knows no boundaries. :-) 

September 2, 2014

I find it awesome. Seriously, it's the best type of relationships, you always have something to talk about, you can discuss each other's cultures, learn each other languages, it's awesome.

I say this because I have the experience.

September 2, 2014
Show more