karrar94
The most difficult skill !!

Hello ,

hope you are doing well and making great job with your English.

I am wondering about the most difficult skill in English as students think.For me listening is the hardest and it needs much effort to get perfectly 

what about you ..what is the most difficult skill in English ?

- Listening 

- Speaking

-Reading 

-Writing 

Regards ,

KARRAR

Sep 2, 2014 1:40 PM
Comments · 7

For me speaking is definitely the most complicated. It's just because I don't have enough time to consider everything or find the right word in my head. And I also speak quickly in my mother tongue thus I have the same habbit in English which means I do more mistakes than I'm happy with. Nevertheless it's getting better. Slowly but steady.

On the other hand reading is really easy for me, because I do a lot of reading and I've probably spent majority of time by reading. That's great, but it's just passive skill.

And listening. It depends on what I listen to. Sometimes I struggle with, sometimes I'm suprised how well I can understand. There is just one little thing I want to mention. I can understand pretty good, but if there is some word I don't know yet, I can barely notice this word or write it down. So most of the time I'm not eligible to write down words I've listened for my very first time in some podcast etc. I cannot, therefore, learn new words just by listening.

December 22, 2014

I think, listening is the most dfficult skill in any languages.

December 22, 2014

Listening and speaking are the most difficult skills. The others are too easy.

December 22, 2014

It is diffucult to understand speaking native speakers:)

December 22, 2014

And speaking as well

December 22, 2014
Show more