Melek
delete a discussion !!

Does anyone know how to delete a discussion on italki ??

Sep 7, 2014 1:29 PM
Comments · 20

@EloquentWithRage: I only wish you're respectful, but you are so far from being one, I feel for you & no need to give you even a min. to respond to your sick comments. 

@Comandante: :)

وَعِبَادُ الرَّحْمَنِ الَّذِينَ يَمْشُونَ عَلَى الْأَرْضِ هَوْناً وَإِذَا خَاطَبَهُمُ الْجَاهِلُونَ قَالُوا سَلَاماً (63) وَالَّذِينَ يَبِيتُونَ لِرَبِّهِمْ سُجَّداً وَقِيَاماً (64) وَالَّذِينَ يَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَا اصْرِفْ عَنَّا عَذَابَ جَهَنَّمَ إِنَّ عَذَابَهَا كَانَ غَرَاماً (65) إِنَّهَا سَاءتْ مُسْتَقَرّاً وَمُقَاماً (66)

September 16, 2014

Deactivate your account :)

September 14, 2014

Elog: I didn't say you insulted our beloved prophet (you did it many times). You say it by yourself. You admit it. and those four letter which counts on the single hands cost you more than five accounts. Could it cost you more than five accounts if you just use it few times?!! I speak about the fact that you use "F *words " with italki users and you now reply by insulting our prophets and all Arab people. You say alot about yourself.  

September 16, 2014

I am only trying to advise Melek here Comandante, there is no reason to get your personal feud against me into this discussion. I think the times I have used four letter words can be counted on the fingers of a single hand. But it is more likely an obsession because I have insulted the paedophile prophet. (And that is not an insult, but a fact, he 'consumed' his marriage to Aisa when she was nine years old.) And speaking of that Arab peasant that invented a cult, most of your discussions get deleted since you cannot contribute to a single discussion without mentioning mister Allah with the beard, the Islam cult and the book of violent fairy tales called Koran every three sentences.

September 16, 2014

Oh yeah, Melek, you can deactivate your account, wait until the discussion is that old that nobody is interested in it, and you can reactivate your account again. So then you can still use the account in a few days, weeks. But you can also just make a new profile with another email address.

September 14, 2014
Show more