paige
How do you control your emotions (你怎么控制自己的情绪)

Everyone has emotions. There are many emotions like happy,anger,sad,moved,etc. And many that you can't even find a word to describe it. But sometimes it just become too much that you need to control it. Because when it becomes too much,it hurts yourself and maybe someone else. If anyone made me angry,i would make myself thinking about his/her good.Then you won't feel this much anger later. I'm good at control anger.I'm terrible at control sad,when somethings makes me sad, that feeling would just stuck in my chest and can't breath. Many people would suggest you to find something to distracted yourself. And that's reallly a good way. It doesn't really fix the problem though. Cause you can't keep yourself distracted 7/24. Then the sad would just come back to torture you. That's my opinion. What about you?

ps:please correct any mistake in this. thank you:)

Sep 8, 2014 7:56 AM
Comments · 11

should be manage emotions?

September 9, 2014

"...Many people would suggest you to find something to distracted yourself. And that's reallly a good way. It doesn't really fix the problem though. Cause you can't keep yourself distracted 7/24. Then the sad would just come back to torture you. That's my opinion. What about you?..."

--

If you think about it, you'll find an answer. Think about it even if you don't want to. It will go away eventually, or you'll go insane. Either way, the problem will resolve itself :|

September 18, 2014

There are many emotions like happy,anger,sad,moved,etc. And many that you can't even find a word to describe it. But sometimes it just become too much that you need to control it.

my writing is:

There are various emotions including happiness, anger, saddness, empathy etc which could bother you. Some of them you can hardly discover a word to describe. At times, you need to cast around for a way to settle your emotion in case it is damaging your life.

September 18, 2014

Suggestion : Don't try to control your emotions let them express all over as you want to.....

September 16, 2014

Everyone has emotions. There are many emotions like happy,anger,sad,moved,etc. And many others that you can't even find a word to describe it. But sometimes it just become too much that you need to control it. Because when it becomes too much,it hurts yourself and maybe someone else. If anyone makes me angry,i would make calm myself thinking about his/her good. Then you i won't feel this much anger later. I'm good at controling anger but I'm terrible at controling sadness. When somethings makes me sad, that feeling would just stuck in my chest and i can't breath. Many people would suggest you to find something to distracted yourself. And that's reallly a good way. It doesn't really fix the problem though. Cause you can't keep yourself distracted 7/24 24/7. Then the sadness would just come back to torture you. That's my opinion. What about you?

September 16, 2014
Show more