italiamelissa
Learning Article : Setting Sail For Fluency: How To Create Your Own Italian Language Immersion Experience At Home

Discuss the Article : Setting Sail For Fluency: How To Create Your Own Italian Language Immersion Experience At Home

<a href='/article/245/setting-sail-for-fluency-how-to-create-your-own-italian-language-immersion-experience-at-home-studentessa-matta' target='_blank'>Setting Sail For Fluency: How To Create Your Own Italian Language Immersion Experience At Home</a>

Have you ever experienced a time where you were all fired up to learn a new language, but lost enthusiasm after a few weeks of studying? La Studentessa Matta has some ideas to help you keep your learning boat afloat…

Sep 9, 2014 12:00 AM
Comments · 18

Recently started my journey of Italian learning, and this article is really helpful. Thanks a lot.

However, I would like to point out that, scientists have found out that the babies learn target languages well is not because they are just wrapped by the language, but they can guess the meaning of the target language from body languages of the adults or from the context. So if an adult is just surrounded by the language but spend no energy to understand it, it woudl still be nonsense to them. And the interaction between the adults and the babies are also important to the language acquisition.

September 26, 2014

Brava studentessa matta, un articolo molto interessante e utile!Ti aspetto su italki per un po' di conversazione in italiano quando vuoi:)

November 6, 2014
Completely true and fir evey language! I will give some of these advices to mh students!

Grazie mille!

November 29, 2017

Grazie!

Una domanda. Perchè questo articolo non è scritto in italiano?

;)

February 20, 2017

Grazie mille :)

September 23, 2014
Show more