Lei
日本語のlanguage partnerをさがしっている

Hello!

I'm looking for a language partner who is fluent with writing カタカナ and ひらがな。And is already on the way learning Kanji, also knows some grammar content as well.

I'm a little bit rusty on my Japanese (since I haven't used it for such a long time since I got my minor in Japanese during college some years ago), and I would love to find a language partner who is interested in continuing their Japanese learning journey.

Prefer: beginner to intermediate (this means you at least memorize and know how to write hiragana/katakana AND some grammar)  OR intermediate to advanced Japanese language learners.

Level where I am: beginner to intermediate (I already know a bit of Kanji, but I'm still learning and some grammar as well)

Also if you're an absolute beginner at Japanese, I don't recommend partnering up with me since I still have a lot to learn before I can teach someone else. I actually just started as a student here in ITALKI. But, I don't mind answering questions you may have.

Sep 10, 2014 2:51 AM
Comments · 7

探っているの文章が英語で ”exploring" でしょうね。

さがしている is what I actually meant to say. I mistyped by elongating it with ”っている”

Thanks for catching that. 

Actually I found a teacher here on ITALKI to continue with Japanese lessons.

I was just wondering if there were students like me that wanted a language partner while learning from a teacher. :O

September 10, 2014

Supposed* >.<

September 10, 2014

日本語のレッスン* (I'm not sure of the rest, but...)

My Japanese isn't good either. Although I passed N3 (I'm supposes to be at intermediate level?), I can't chat in Japanese. In text chat, I can read and understand what Japanese people are saying, but replying in Japanese is really difficult because I'm used to chatting in English. So I thought chatting with a non-native speaker would be easier and useful for both of us to get used to chatting in Japanese. If you want to study Japanese more, it's OK. We can chat when you feel confident :) 

September 10, 2014

PS: Frederick. Thanks for being open to answer any questions. じゃ頑張っています!もし、質問がある I'll try my best to help you too.

September 10, 2014

みさきさんへ、

私の日本語がまだじょうずじゃないと思います。 日本語のレッシオンの間に英語と日本語のほうが使うことがいいです。だから、もっと日本語を勉強したいと思っています。

To Misaki:

(Even though you are saying that you don't really care about my level of Japanese and I can only contact you to only speak Japanese no English). I'm really not that good with my Japanese yet.  I rather use English and Japanese during Japanese lessons, because I want to study more Japanese (until I'm comfortable speaking Japanese only).

September 10, 2014
Show more