Hiwa
what's your opinion about Kurdish people and their culture?

i like to know how yhe world see kurdish people

Sep 11, 2014 12:29 PM
Comments · 9

People are people. Even if the culture, language, religion, skin colour are different... I think that there is no need to debate like this.

September 23, 2014

<em></em>My opinion of the kurds as a 24 year old British male is that the Kurdish people are good, strong people who were oppressed heavily by Saddam Hussein (gassed, tortured).

More recently there has been small groups such as the Alawathai and Christians fleeing from ISIS to the kurds. The Kurdish people are standing up to ISIS and protecting innocent people and innocent people's rights to live and worship.

The Kurdish people should be supported and I admire their strength and spirit.

September 11, 2014

In a world gone crazy they appear sane. So to over generalize a little, I have a more positive impression of the Kurds than some others in the region. Although to be honest, I don't think I've ever met any Kurdish people. 

September 11, 2014

There is noting to say. it's perfect :)

September 15, 2015

Yes you are quite right, we as kurdish people had been killed,kidnapped,tortured,been into(still) to a identitiy and language erasing and been divided for over many decades...we are now non independent country yet we are fighting with the most dangerous terrorist groups ever been in this century

September 11, 2014
Show more