สิ่งที่แน่นอนคือความไม่แน่นอน...
do you like arabic is the most use and widely speak in the whole world ?

now it is english , and chinese,

would you like arabic is the first widely speak ?

and what you can help for this it to come true ?

Sep 13, 2014 7:15 AM
Comments · 3

1. Produce more Arab speaking children -- I think it is already happening :)

2. Arabs should make advances in science and technology and publish literature in Arabic, so that students from other countries like to visit their universities instead of going to Harvard, Oxford, Cambridge or MIT etc. and also.

3. Colonalization, occupation of other lands had been the method in the past to spread the language of the conquerors (Spanish, English, Portuguese, Italian, French an also Arabic,).

September 13, 2014

"now it is english , and chinese,

would you like arabic is the first widely speak ?

and what you can help for this it to come true ?"

1st Isn't chinese, chinese have a huge number of speakers because they have a huge population but few numbers of foreign speakers, almost of them learn to travel and do businnes in china, "now" chineses learn English but if you go to China in street few people speak English enouph to help you.

2nd The English still the language of the world, is relatively easy to learn, people also start learn Spanish and Portuguese because of businnes. The books of university in some countries of Europe are in English, we need read in English because sometimes we just have the information in English, so if you are in Portugal or France and you are studying law is very very probably you will need read books in English. (In some countries you learn since 1st grade).

3rd Arabic is such a difficult language like Chinese. In Europe we don't have acess to movies or series Arabics, it is rare to happen. Who will teach Arabic? Native teachers of Arabic?  Exist also the problem of dialects, dialect Magreb is a different Arabic from the Arabic from Palestine or Egypt etc. Which one we should learn?

September 14, 2014

4th Without offense, I don't want offend you but always we turn the TV for watch the news, when we watch from Arabic countries usually we don't hear good things, ofc exist exceptions. So what is the reason to learn Arabic if we don't want work or stay living in Arabic countries? If we go to Magreb zone we can speak French (language mandatory or optional in European countries).

5th I think Arabic never will be a "top" language, never will be "famous", but for she start be a language optional in high schools for exemple, like Nacir said Arabs should make advances in science, technology etc and also show their culture in books, thus publishing Arabic literature. If the Arabic books have been translated into other languages people can earn interest by culture and language. The only book I know of is translated is the Quran.

Can be a good starting point.

September 14, 2014
สิ่งที่แน่นอนคือความไม่แน่นอน...
Language Skills
Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), English, German, Hebrew, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
Learning Language
Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), English, German, Hebrew, Spanish, Vietnamese