Reanna
what is your job ?

I am an university student. I am senior now. what confused me is that i am not sure to do what in the future. I have no goals now, and i am so sad.

Sep 15, 2014 9:04 AM
Comments · 2

I work as an analyst. I liked that job but now it is more about routine and it is not such a fun it used to be. I have been doing same things again and again for several years and time is passing by so fast, being stuck at the same place and getting older and older. It is a bit frustrating. I think I'm in the same shoes as you do. I wish I knew what job would make me satisfied and bring more fun.

I'm not able to give you any advice. I do not know what conditions you are living it. If money are very important to you, or if your family can support you till you figure out what you like to do.

In my case, if money would not be an issue, I would do nothing. I mean, I would spend 1 or 2 years traveling, visiting new places, meeting new people and maybe do some volunteer jobs. Just to experience new things without any obligation, having no plans and see where I will end up. 

September 15, 2014

Some people find a job to practice their major field.

Some people find a job to disconnect their major field for higher salaries. 

Some people find a job closer to their home.

Some people find a job to travel around for personal interests.

Some pepople just find a job to feed their necessary element to live in the world.

What is more can you find out for your personal needs? Money, interests, professional field, conveniences or life living only.

^-^

September 15, 2014