zainab
For my first online Arabic lesson

Hi guys! I am an Arabic and Persian learner.And today I started to learn Arabic online.Actually in Arabic my level had to be at least intermediate ,even upper.Because I learnt some lectures in Arabic language in my university.and I also studied  Arabic preparation for 1 year in the first year of university.After that I never practiced.So I have forgotten too much.But I wanna start to study it again.Today I talked with my teacher in Arabic.and I just say many persian words instead of Arabic:(

Tomorrow i will have online class again but have to choose some topics for speaking.

So which topic do you suggest me to practice with my teacher tomorrow? I guess you guys could understand my situation and level in Arabic.plz suggest me some topics to speak. 

Thank you all! :)

Sep 15, 2014 3:03 PM
Comments · 4

Assalamualaikum Zainab, greeting from Indonesia

here at the age of 5 children start to learn iqro (hijaiyah) so they can be able reading Al Quran

sorry OOT

November 11, 2014

Hi, I'd like to be language partners on italki.
I am a professional online Native Arabic teacher. i'm familiar with Arabic youth culture and also music and multimedia. I can provide you various types of information on the local situation.

October 22, 2014

Well the language you are trying to learn is my passion too , Wish you best of luck , the best topis which came in mind is to talk about the history of your country , its always interesting to look back in the past of Royals..

September 15, 2014

Gündemdeki konuları konuşmaya çalış, mesela Ebola virusu ve onun tehlikesi ya da yeni okulların açılışı ve öğrencilerin okula başlama sevinci ve s.

Başarılar...

September 15, 2014