[Deleted]
Healthy lifestyle or not ?

If you can choose today to eat a fruit or a candy, what would you do ?

Who right here prefer to have a healthy alimentation rather to consume industrial and fast food products ?

Do you practice an intensive sport ?

Which kind of sport do you practice ?

Do you like it or is it an obligation for you that you impose to yourself ?

Sep 15, 2014 4:48 PM
Comments · 26

The wise man eat to live, the fool lives to eat.

September 15, 2014

Valentin, I've been eating healthy now for a few decades. There comes a point where when you eat something that isn't healthy, like junk food, your body immediately feels really bad. It will always take a certain amount of discipline, but it gets easier and easier over time, so just keep it up! 

Nevzat, the fructose in fruit is different than high fructose corn syrup and the other fructose products that are in so many fake foods these days. Most people's bodies will know what to do with fruit, especially berries. I eat a big bowl of berries most days and it doesn't effect my blood sugars in the least. Rock solid. I feel great from it. If however I were to eat the tiniest bit of processed sugar of any kind, I feel it immediately. It weakens my system almost instantly. Protein and fat MIGHT be healthy in only some forms! The fake and highly heated fats that most people eat are MUCH worse than organic fruit. I disagree with plain calorie counting. Where you get your calories from is important. Eating junk food and reducing calories might make you thinner, but not necessarily healthier. 

September 16, 2014

Thanks for yours answers and thank to you to be indulgent with my English. 

Concerning myself I always wanted lose weight but I never had courage to do it. I always thought that I was sports but in fact I never had the soul of sports. Of course everybody have his own tought but for me, I thought to be sports while I smoked and drunked often with my friends. I ate industrial and fast food...until this summer.

Since July I completely changed my way of live. I mixed a sports regime and a weight loss regime. I also doing skipping rope and work out. I have lost the weight that I wanted to lose and I continue to eat very healthy each day. 

Of course I continue to enjoy with my friends but drink, smoke and fast food are became exception.

For nothing in the world I would like to return back because I understand during this summer than when we feel good in our body, we also feel good in our brain and for me the change was very huge.

For resume your ideas, I read one day an amerindian saying who said : "The respect is in all things"

The only thing that we get truly in the world is our body. For me it's the first thing to respect because I begin to have respect for others from the moment where I respect myself.

September 15, 2014

Hmmm , i love to have healthy life style , i think we should respect to our bodies .

i eat vegetables more than meats . 

and i don't eat any salt .

i'm trying to stop drinking cola .

i try to walk every day for more 30 mins and such a sthese things .

but i love fast food , specially with cola :D 

but when i would be older i will live more healthy ^_^

and 

water , water and water 

September 15, 2014

<em>Well, it depends on your mood but I'm sure that a man can die but only once so it's pointless to make yourself choose) I think that sweets may be useful sometimes haha) Healthy food is really delicious too!</em>
<em>Fast food is really fast but it's too full of salt and fat + it's not so great, I mean, eating it every day can harm you/ I think that a person needs to cook to eat properly)</em>
<em>I do like sport! I'm keen on sport dancing, running, swimming) (and even a bit of boxing)</em>
<em>Activities help me, I can rest while I'm doing it and it's good for my heath)
It's just awesome when you have got something to do when you're free(apart from your studying or job) And I feel like I'm free to do what I want as sport makes me happy,it cheers me up) 
</em>Good luck :)

September 16, 2014
Show more