Witch.婷
love... relationship and marriage

Hi,my friends....

what do you think about "love","relationship"and "marriage"?

Sep 16, 2014 10:42 AM
Comments · 6

The first thing to be observed is that  Love,  Relationship, and Marriage are not synonymous.

Each term has a different meaning.

Love for example,  is commonly divided into four distinct meanings.

Relationship can mean anything from intimate conversation,  to a    a  lover,  to a the association between a consumer and a businessman,  or  the association between a parent of a child and a  school teacher,  or even  the association of people who live near each other.   Relationship can also refer to the association between a person and their Father, Mother,  Brother, Sister,  Aunt, Uncle, Grandfather or Grandmother.

Marriage  shows itself to be most meaningful where  issues of children and family are concerned.

In the absence of the role of Fatherhood and Motherhood,   Marriage takes on  less significance.

(Hope that helps)

September 18, 2014

hi ,i think of love  relationship and marriage are very difficult but possible ,all depends or our heart ,the best is feel our heart and very give your patner ,love and patience 

September 16, 2014

Love is something we search for in life, whether from friends, family, or others. It's what usually gives us purpose and strength. Relationships are when you create a bond and nurture it. Marriage... Is something else totally.

September 16, 2014

I think, those "things" are under no one's control. If you fall in love with someone, you fall. You cannot control it or make yourself loving someone.

September 16, 2014

Well, this question is extremely feminine really if you don't mind I say that to you.

Some people love for sex not realtionship or marriage.

Some people marriage not for love but only for breeding or responsibility to their family that is unusual in contemporary Taiwan not English, forced marriage is just be punished on June in this year.

Some people enjoy relationship rather than for love or marriage.

Perhaps the one you choose and respect with paitiences cannoted be changed is intimate family love, reationship and marriage. 

September 18, 2014
Show more