moodyAle
we love travelling

I really love travelling and discovering something new about other cultures... what about you? Do you like travelling? Which countries did you visit? Did you like them? Why?

Tell me your experiences :D 

Sep 16, 2014 5:19 PM
Comments · 3

I like travelling in a new country because first days it seems as you are dreaming and if the country is very different of mine the experience becomes better. 

Alessia> infact is a false friend, Indeed, it means di fatto/in realtà/a dire il vero ;)

e.g. 

A: Fiat cars are supposed to be awesome.

B: In fact, they aren't. They are horrible!

http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=534682&langid=14 ;

September 21, 2014

I've been to some Asian countries, among which I like Maldives best. I had a splendid time there, enjoying the gentle breeze, clear water , white sands, marvellous underwater world, peaceful atmosphere and so on! I'd like to go again to this paradise on earth!

September 21, 2014

I really like travelling and infact I hope to travel a lot after University.I've been in London with my school for a month in a college and I have been in France with my family 5 years ago,but I have french relatives :) I LOVE London,I would like to come back there!About English culture I don't know a lot but the only thing that I can say is that food isn't good as Italian food :) Moreover England is organised,clear.there are a lot of beautiful places to visit and wonderful parks!I really like Big Ben and to walk in Piccadilly Circus,I think that in London no one could get bored! Instead in France I've been in Alsace and I didn't visit Paris :( but I'll do this in future.In Alsace where my uncle lives is all precise.An only negative thing is that at 18:30 shops close and so you don't see anymore people in streets instead in Italy it doesn't happen,intact there are things to do until 20:30 minimum :)

I'd like to visit Japan during the period of cherry trees in bloom and I'd like to wear a kimono for their traditional festival :) I want to know  more about their culture and customs!

In future I'd like to go also to China in Pechino and know something more about its culture and traditions :)

September 21, 2014