Eva Widyasari
Professional Teacher
Price of Teaching

Is the price of tutor is one of your consideration to take lesson? Or do you think a teacher/tutor which good rates is much important than the price?

Thank you :)

Sep 18, 2014 2:06 PM
Comments · 4

Yes Sophia, it is true, good rate is important beside the price. Because we will just waste money if teacher is not so good, unexperienced even they have really cheap price. And in the other hand, it won't be nice either if we pay too much for lesson which might not be suitable for us :)

Thanks for opinion!

September 18, 2014

Well in my opinion all is important: the price (need be a nice price for I can pay), the feedback of students and the marks, the experience, if is tutor or teacher, etc. All is important we need choose with atention.

September 18, 2014

Surely Elena. 

Me myself I have a bound to students because If there are no students, a teacher won't be a teacher. And price should be reasonable, too much is not good but too cheap I think I will show that the language related is so cheap and easy which could not be good in future. In conclusion, reasonable price based on the service given.

Thanks for opinion Elena! :)

September 18, 2014

Personally I prefer taking reasonably priced lessons. Learning a language I expect my teacher to be supportive and encouraging, but I always count on myself in the first place. For me it doesn't make any sense, to pay extra money. Nobody could put knowledge in my head, even if I paid them a fortune.  

Also I always wish a teacher to make it personal. Teachers with high scores/rates and dozens of students often even forget your name after speaking to you during the hour, so in this case I wouldn't pay high price either.

Hope it helps.

Interested in listening to different opinion.

Best wishes,

Elena

September 18, 2014