Luis
I just wanna learn (8)

If i remember good, this is the fourth website i try to use to learn english, by looking for people who's learning my native language (spanish) and who's native language is english. In all those websites (now i can only remember duolingo, but there is another one, at least) i rarely get an answer from the people i try to speak with. So, if someone ever get to read this, i would like to ask: What does people think about we (mexicans) in your country?. And i have another question. What do you think is the reason i never get an answer? i always use the kind of profile picture i use here, so i don't think that people might think i'm a crazy guy that they should better avoid. Hahahahaha.

Also, just in the case someone decides to answer this, i would like to seize the ocassion and ask him/her to tell me all the mistakes i made.

Greetings! 

Sep 19, 2014 9:34 PM
Comments · 5

Hello

Nice to meet you Luis, I have never been to Mexico. What is your favourite thing about it? 

September 20, 2014

hi,Luis, I think it's not because where you are from. I find here many native English speakers are so busy.Sometimes I send a message to them  and after a week they just response me. Even we add each other in Skype we  just chat for few times.:-( Maybe we are in the different schedule or they have so many language partners. So it's not your reason but theirs. The only thing we can do is to keep finding and finally we can find the suitable one, I wish.

September 20, 2014

Correcting a typo in the previous post:

I just WANT TO learn

If I remember CORRECTLY, this is the fourth website I HAVE TRIED to use to learn English by looking for people who ARE learning my native language (Spanish) and WHOSE native language is English. In all those websites (now I can only remember duolingo, but there is another one, at least) I rarely get an answer from the people I try to speak with. So, if someone ever getS to read this, I would like to ask: What DO people think about US (Mexicans) in your country? And I have another question. What do you think is the reason I never get an answer? I always use the kind of profile picture I useD here, so I don't think that people might think I'm a crazy guy that they should avoid (THAT THEY SHOULD AVOID, o THAT THEY HAD BETTER AVOID. Hahahahaha.

Also, just in the case someone decides to answer this, I would like to TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY TO ask him/her to tell me all the mistakes I HAVE made.

September 19, 2014

HERE ARE SOME CORRECTIONS.

I just WANT TO learn

If I remember CORRECTLY, this is the fourth website I HAVE TRIED to use to learn English by looking for people who ARE learning my native language (Spanish) and WHOSE native language is English. In all those websites (now I can only remember duolingo, but there is another one, at least) I rarely get an answer from the people I try to speak with. So, if someone ever getS to read this, I would like to ask: What DO people think about US (Mexicans) in your country? And I have another question. What do you think is the reason I never get an answer? I always use the kind of profile picture I useD here, so I don't think that people might think I'm a crazy guy that they should avoid (THAT THEY SHOULD AVOID, o THAT THEY HAD BETTER AVOID0. Hahahahaha.

Also, just in the case someone decides to answer this, I would like to TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY TO ask him/her to tell me all the mistakes I HAVE made.

September 19, 2014

Hola Luis,
No sé qué sitios has probado, pero he encontrado que en italki las personas suelen responder a una petición de conversar. No te ves "loco" en la foto, sino como un joven que disfruta de la música. Estoy seguro que la gente te responderá. Si deseas correcciones a su texto, es mejor publicarlo como una entrada de "Notebook".
Saludos,
Tony

September 19, 2014