rainraingoaway
Their strange behaviour in my eyes(Culture shock /misunderstanding)

Native people consider it normal,but we think it strange.

For example,in Germany if a customer asks for water in a restaurant,even the tap water needs to be paid for. Why?Shouldn't it be free?

In China,why do Chinese eat hot soup in burning hot summer?Don't they feel hot?

What about other things you feel strange about?
:D
Sep 20, 2014 12:31 PM
Comments · 7

In Indonesia, it is considered rude to give or receive something using your left hand. Even when the right hand is full and there is no other choice but to use left hand, one will say, "Excuse me, left hand".

I hate this custom. I think it's ridiculous.

September 20, 2014

I'm reminded of this cartoon:

http://satwcomic.com/greens

Expecting salad to come with a meal is unfamiliar to me as well - from travelling around central Europe, I'm even used to ordering every single thing that needs to go on the plate.

September 29, 2014

What if this guy is a left-handed and get used to left hand to work?

September 29, 2014

Oh my, is it for real Marcelle? Regional or nationalwide? Then I must be aware as I visit there. As I remember, in a French class where the teacher wanted me and my partner to demonstrate the greeings on the stage. I stretched out my left hand spontaneously when the classroom holded in awkward silence, with a hit of laughter coming next.

There has been an "anti-selfie" bill in Philippines, don't know what you guys think about it?

September 29, 2014

I heard that in a Spanish snack bar, people just throw everything like crumbs, food wrappers on the floor. This is their custom.

September 21, 2014
Show more