Daria Aulie
Who wants to practice their russian?

I learn english and japanese, so welcome everybody!
Let's talk to our heart's content! 

Sep 20, 2014 6:33 PM
Comments · 13

Дарья, вы хорошо владеете английским языком! Молодец! Дай пять! Несмотря на все трудности, которые вы испытывали сначала, вы очевидно сумели преодолеть их, а теперь просто мелочи вижу, но мелочи такие есть в сочинениях любого человека :-) Я влюбился в русский язык в молодости: хорошо помню свое погружение в энциклопедию, выпущенную в 1980 годах, когда еще существовал Советский Союз. Я начал читать её в 1999 году. Мне нравилось фото народов и их традиций, которые оказывались на страницах по Советскому Союзу. Потом я послушал песню Инны Желанной "Только с тобой" и ее песня наполнила меня самым чудесным чувством. Через девять лет друг из России спел известную "Пусть Бегут Неуклюже" на мой день рождения, и после этого мне захотелось выучить русский :-) И жизнь стала лучше из-за этого решения. 

September 21, 2014

Daria -  Congratz and good luck with it :) That is only foreign language course or field of studies? In this  october(pretty soon) I'm starting the french phillology on the university of Lodz. I'd really like to find in the future job associated with that language...so well I'm also excited. :))

Strannik... I didn't hear about this title before, but I'll add to my  readlist, thanks.

"Crime and punishment" we also have in Poland compulsory to read in liceum(high school) but ofc with my level of laziness I didn't read in school :pp Now I started "The Brothers Karamazov" and it looks very intresting so far.

And about stereotypes. Just imagine that in mind's of many people here Sovietskij sajuz is still existing. In their minds everywhere are russian agents who want to conquer more and more lands and steal more and more resources. This recent events on Ukraine also aren't helpful to change their minds. And other kind of stereotypes.... stronger vodka, stronger winter... etc etc

What kind of stereotypes are in RF about us? 

Naana27

Cyrilic is actually one of easiest things in learning of eastern slavic languages hahaha

September 24, 2014

David - to me the words you wrote in russian look a bit broken but the sentences are formed well! You're doing okay with learning, I can see it. I had similar problems when I started to learn English and abandoned German, because it really was standing between me and English. Also Ukrainian language puzzles me sometimes, when some words look and sound like russian but mean absolutely "wrong" thing! (no offence to ukranians)

So, why do you learn russian?

I've just accidentially stumbled upon something in japanese.... was it some tv series? and I really liked how they talked. Later I've discovered their music and was singing to it non-stop because I really like music and from my point of view russian songs suck very much.

It's really complicated but it's not as difficult as chinese XD or russian XDDDD

If you want we could talk via Skype.

September 20, 2014

Могу помочь с практикой русского языка.

March 15, 2015

Привет! Я хочу практиковать и улучшать мой русский. Поможешь мне Дарья? :)

October 2, 2014
Show more