mr.dzeri
Learning Russian

What do you think is the best way to study Russian language, and do you have any suggestions where to start from?

Sep 21, 2014 3:42 PM
Comments · 7

I think the best way is to speak Russian as much as possible, write books and watch movies. I can't comprehend how it could be done with only textbook or smth.. Grammatics is very difficult, there are many rules and exceptions.. But if you practise a lot, you'll speak instinctively.

Translate it, if you want
Страсти не что иное, как идеи при первом своем развитии: они принадлежность юности сердца, и глупец тот, кто думает целую жизнь ими волноваться: многие спокойные реки начинаются шумными водопадами, а ни одна не скачет и не пенится до самого моря. Но это спокойствие часто признак великой, хотя скрытой силы; полнота и глубина чувств и мыслей не допускает бешеных порывов; душа, страдая и наслаждаясь, дает во всем себе строгий отчет и убеждается в том, что так должно; она знает, что без гроз постоянный зной солнца ее иссушит; она проникается своей собственной жизнью, — лелеет и наказывает себя, как любимого ребенка. Только в этом высшем состоянии самопознания человек может оценить правосудие божие.
Good luck! 

September 21, 2014

<em>Hi, the best way is speaking! Find a native speaker and he or she may explain you different rules if you're not sure of) </em>
<em>Btw, at first, reading is a very good way too, it'll help to learn a large amount of new words) </em>
<em>Good luck :) </em>

September 23, 2014

The best way as always is to come the country where the language is native ;-)

just a couple of months there and you will speak as if you learnt it year or more.

September 21, 2014

practise practise and again practise. find some russians adn talk)

September 21, 2014

thank you all :) I'll try to translate it, thanks Liza

September 24, 2014
Show more