[Deleted]
Looking for language exchange partners!

Hi! My name is Grace, I come from the USA. I am hoping to study many languages including Spanish, French, German, Amharic, Arabic, Italian and Russian. Obviously, I cannot learn all of them, for now... :)

Currently I am studying Spanish  and American Sign Language in school. On my priority list is learning French. After that is probably German. I haven't started studying French yet, but I am willing to study very hard soon if I could find someone to assist me, for I do not know exactly where to start! In return, I can help my language partner learn English! I will do my best to teach.

I hope that my language partner would be very interested in languages like me, and might be willing to study multiple languages with me. We could help each other! I prefer speaking on here or Skype, for speaking is the best way to learn!

I am open to learning any language and would be more than happy to help someone to learn english! I hope someone will contact me or leave a comment on this post, I will make sure to reply!

Best Wishes!

Sep 21, 2014 6:08 PM
Comments · 26

@Alexis: What are you doing here?!!! I don't think we need to remind you the offensive behaviour is against the site's rules although you shouldn't say something like this anywhere. Go away!

September 23, 2014

@ Alexis Llamas : you are so vulgar ! How dare you! That's how you talk about women?

You are on the wrong site here!

September 23, 2014

Yay, Italki got rid of that nasty thing written by Alexis and hopefully him too! 

September 26, 2014

Alexis Llamas. .Why are here to to pass rude and odd comments..Please go through the terms of using this site..

September 23, 2014

Alexis Llamas Do you know what is grow up? You are vulgar and nasty, if you search someone for  spend the time look at newspapers and not make these comments in a language site.

September 23, 2014
Show more