Lucas147C
Anyone here wants to learn portuguese in exchange of Russian?

Olá!

My name is Lucas, I'm a Brazilian who trully wants to learn russian and also see if I can teach my own language.

My goal is to speak 8 languages untill I become a 30er, so if you do want me to help with the portuguese language/grammar/culture and you can help me with other languages, I would be glad

BTW, I'm new here and I will see if I can make a LOT of friends. Hope so :)

Sep 22, 2014 12:04 AM
Comments · 5

Are you also interested in uranium enrichment?

I know who can help you.

October 28, 2014

@K P I know the challenge ahead me, and I know I won't master them all, but a non-realistic goal makes me go further than I can.

Anyway I do want to speak russian perfectly.

September 23, 2014

Lucas, 8 languages in 9 years - nothing more than just a realistic goal. But one rarely needs so many.
If you just <em>played</em> with several languages - you wouldn't be afraid of them at all:)
Of course, if you spent 10 years on mastering English and then another 10 years solely on mastering Chinese - you'll see the task of getting another one as a matter of another x years.

Of course, to be able to read in 20 languages is one story, to speak fluently in 7 languages is other story and to speak any foreign language perfectly - yet anouther story. But I know people who succeded in achieving all of these at the same time. They didn't even try to master Mandarin though)

September 22, 2014

Do you want to learn 8 languages? Uhooa!!

I want to learn 4 languages: English, Mandarin, French and Spanish.

September 22, 2014

That's a great idea)

September 22, 2014