jiajia
What do you eat for your lunch?

Different people have different eating habits,  in China, it is our lunch time now,i am going to canteen for my lunch,obviously, i will eat rice and vegetables ,meat.What you guys have eaten at your lunch ? come on, join me ,it is a chance to share our culture!

Sep 22, 2014 4:27 AM
Comments · 9

I have a bad habit, but I know that I'm not the only one.

Lunch time is commonly just 1 hour at work, and since many people are always too busy they often skip that meal. In North of Italy there is the famous "schiscetta", a kind of bento box in which we put light and simple food such as rice, salad or fruit and yogurt.Or, at least, somebody has a sandwich.

This is a short tv reportage in which a journalist goes in a supermarket to interview people about what they usually eat for lunch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJUHY6aL3lc

The main meal in Italy is dinner, when everybody is at home at have more time and relax for eating.

September 22, 2014

An English muffin along with a vodka martini that was shaken instead of stirred.  It was very delicious.  :P

September 22, 2014

100 Gr Oatmeal

50 gr Lor Cheese ( like Cottage Cheese)

250 Gr Chicken Breast

1 Tsbp Olive Oil

This is Sport Culture 

September 22, 2014

Well, in Indonesia we usually eat rice and every our eating time we always eat rice! :D but today, I had bread, it's barbeque and vanilla and chocolate bread and I had smoothies banana also :3

September 22, 2014

rice and vegetables!haha

September 22, 2014
Show more