College&Career-Troy
Professional Teacher
Literature and Fiction Discussion

If you are an intermediate or above English speaker and want to discuss your favorite book or other fictional story or style of story, please message me here or privately.

I am creating a 30 minute to 60 minute book and literature group on Google Chat or Skype.

Offer good till October 31, 2014.

Discussion would be be during non-working hours in the California Time Zone.

Refer to the San Francisco Time Chart Below:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?month=10&day=10&year=2014&p1=224&p2=237&p3=233&iv=1800

Message me if you are interested or leave a message here.

Sep 22, 2014 2:54 PM
Comments · 7

I was thinking of enrolling in this course. But I was busy with other courses. Add me on skype: yasee.chowdhrey lets have a chit chat about philosophy.

October 3, 2014

@zhuangzi_laozi: Checkout a few of the videos.  The course offers discussion boards.

Being a Chinese, but born in America, I thought it would be nice to discuss the class issues with a native Chinese.

The course is spoken in English with available Chinese captions.

If the FREE online course is something you have time with, consider joining the discussion with me and others.  If you would like to try to Skype with me regarding the class, let me know.

October 3, 2014

it is difficult to talk about philosophy in English,even in Chinese,for most Chinese people.I LOVE philosophy ,religion,and literature...I think it not easy for me to talk about books I like deeply,because of limited vocabulary.You know,spoken ability is a big problem for most Chinese English learners.    

October 3, 2014

Introduction to Philosophy

This course is offered FREE online in Chinese, English, and Turkish.

Anyone wishing to view it and discuss it with me on Skype, please leave a comment here.

https://class.coursera.org/introphil-004

October 2, 2014

I like philosophical stories as well.  Does not have to be a book.  Can be a movie.

September 23, 2014
Show more
College&Career-Troy
Language Skills
Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), English, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Vietnamese
Learning Language
Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Vietnamese