Татьяна
What is better to make friends or keep them?
Sep 23, 2014 3:50 AM
Comments · 13

What it means to keep them?! It is easy to make new friends, but hardly worth devoting your time pleasing everyone with the sole purpose to keep his friendship. Friendship is a two-way relationship that requires attention and care from both sides if only one dedicate it to keep it a meaningless waste of time.

I like one sentence "Friendship is the rainbow between two hearts sharing seven colors: feelings, love, sadness, happiness, truth, faith, secret & respect". 

So we can't be truly connected in this way with 1000 or more people, but we can try to find those "who would build a bridge that will take us across the river". :)

Smiling day all! :))))

September 23, 2014

To be sincere, to be honest, to be tolerant and to be considerate....

September 23, 2014
Well, I think you can make thousands of friends, but if you don't know how to keep them they'll end up leaving you. Even when you can make lots of friends, short term friendships aren't cool. You don't establish a real connection with them, a genuine relationship! and that's sad. So I think it's better to know how to keep them :)
September 23, 2014

I think you should tell him/her always true.And He/her also tell you true. Then both are live long each other so long.

September 23, 2014
Make new friends but keep the old. For those are silver, these are gold! - Joseph Parry.
September 23, 2014
Show more