[Deleted]
Can you handle your mood or your mood handles you?

Have a good control of your own mood is important,when you have a bad mood, you have all these negative thoughts,and acts like what you think of yourself are and become unconfident,the worst thing is that you can ruin anything with your bad mood and make things become worst ever, with a good mood, there's sunshine wherever you go and whatever u do. I'm moody sometimes,i know ppl hate that,sometimes i just can't control it well. so do you have a good control of your own mood?

Sep 23, 2014 6:37 AM
Comments · 4

A few years ago, I often could not control my mood and let it spoils our plans and decisions.

However, now I have a good control of my mood, being an intelluctual instead of emotional. 

I learned that the only way one could improve the discipline is to endure some hardship and experience some adversities, and let them teach he or she a lesson.

I believe that only by doing so one could gain great characteristic, such as self discipline, perseverance, etc.

September 28, 2014

At times, it will go out of my control. Fortunately, in most cases, I can control it well.

September 25, 2014

If I had a bad mood, I'd ask myself why it's bad and if the source of it really is so serious to influence my mood. Actually, my mood almost never goes out of my control. At least, I hope so. You know, someone said something like: if one knows that he has a problem, it is half-way to solving it. 

September 23, 2014

Hello! I agree, to be able to manage your own mood is very important, but it is extremely difficult. In addition, I believe that human nature itself changes our moods. Can a person on their own to change their own state of mind?

September 23, 2014